How to recover lost wages in car accidents.

Did you know that if you are not at fault for a car accident you can be reimbursed for your lost wages? You will need a letter from an HR personnel stating how much you make an hour and how many hours you lost from work due to your injuries in the accident. Your reimbursement will from your PIP payment and/or the at fault insurance carrier. Even if you used your sick leave/vacation to cover those days you are still entitled to recover your lost wages. You will also need a disability letter from your doctor stating it was necessary for you to take off work due to your injuries. For more information call 301-363-1604.



By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.