You need disability letters from a doctor to recover for lost wages

When you are injured in a car accident going to work is usually the last thing on your mind. It’s important that you get a disability letter from the emergency room doctor, primary care physician or your physical therapist to be compensated for your lost wages. The disability letter is proof that the injury is the cause of your inability to work. In cases where people have taken months off work without a disability letter, they run a chance of not getting compensated.

If you have been injured in a car accident and need legal representation, Omena Law Firm is here to help you. Please give us a call at 301-363-1604.



By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.