The questions to ask yourself are:
• How serious are my injuries?
• What was my daily routine that I can no longer do due to my injuries?
• On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what is the level of my pain?
• Are my injuries permanent?
• How has my injury inconvenienced my life?
• Am I back to my state of health before the accident?
Answering these questions will increase the value of your claim. The more your life is altered, the more you should be compensated. You will also need evidence to back up all your claims of pain & suffering. Hypothetical injuries in the future and their effects will not be compensated.
If you have been injured in an accident and need legal representation Omena Law Firm, LLC is here to help you. Please call 301-363-1604.