This is one of the most important components in negotiations for your personal injury claim. Aside from your medical bills and records, this is where the value of your claim lies. The questions to ask yourself are:
• How has my injury affected my life?
• What was my daily routine that I can no longer do due to my injuries?
• On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what is the level of my pain?
• Are my injuries permanent?
• How has my injury inconvenienced my life and my family?
• Am I back to my state of health before the accident?
Answering some of these questions increase the value of your claim. The more your life is altered, the more money you should be compensated with. You will also need evidence to back up all your claims of pain & suffering. Possible injuries in the future and their effects will not be compensated. No one will be willing to give you money for an injury that might happen in the future.