Wednesday May 20th, 2020
● Personal auto insurance customers received 15 % back, based on their monthly premiums in April and May.
● AllState has automatically deposited money to the bank or credit card on file, or will either apply a credit on your next statement or issue you a check, depending on your payment ... Read more
Tuesday April 21st, 2020 Geico customers don’t need to take any action to receive the following credit:
• From April 8, 2020 – October 7, 2020 all renewals will receive a 15% credit to all auto and motorcycle customers.
• The credit will also apply to all new policies purchased during this time period.
• The credits ... Read more
Wednesday March 25th, 2020 Geico Insurance is pausing cancellation of coverage due to non-payment and policy expiration, effective immediately. This pause will remain in effect through April 30, 2020. They are also prepared to offer maximum flexibility, including special payment plans to those who need it once normal billing operations are scheduled to resume.
Please ... Read more
Monday March 23rd, 2020 As we adjust to the unprecedented impact of COVID – 19 pandemic please be advised of the following important updates:
· Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 Omena Law Firm will operate virtually only.
· Communication with clients and prospective clients will be by zoom, phone calls and emails from 9 a.m. ... Read more
Wednesday February 26th, 2020
Have you been in an accident, and are injured? Are you overwhelmed and don’t know what to do? Do you need someone who can guide you through this difficult process, making sure the insurance company does not take advantage of you?
Omena Law Firm, LLC is Maryland’s injury law firm. We ... Read more
Wednesday February 12th, 2020
When you are injured in a car accident going to work is usually the last thing on your mind. It’s important that you get a disability letter from the emergency room doctor, primary care physician or your physical therapist to be compensated for your lost wages. The disability letter is ... Read more
Wednesday February 05th, 2020
A day before my car accident trial I received an email from the opposing attorney with 3 videos of my client dancing. They wanted to use these videos as proof that my client wasn’t injured. One of the videos was from my client’s wedding day! I shook my head in ... Read more
Wednesday January 15th, 2020
Q: The police report stated the other driver is at fault for the accident but their insurance is denying my claim! Can they do that?
A: Yes the at-fault driver’s insurance can deny your claim even when the police report is in your favor. Police reports are not admissible in a ... Read more